Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brain Bleach

Clearly, something is needed to sedate our eyes and memories from that horrible crash in yesterday's video.

Well!

Feast your eyes on Britt Greeley's new non-doofdoof floor routine here (talk about mature new choreography!) and her beam routine here. What a difference a few months makes!

Image courtesy of Kostikal.


And while you're at it, check out this fantastic new montage about our WAG team at the 2007 Worlds. Not too shabby at all. Nade, methinks you have some competition! Heck, they're even using your song!

Don't forget to vote in the 2008 Australian Gymnastics Blog Awards.

5 comments:

The Couch Gymnast said...

she is the nifty tumbler isn't she? but she needs to work on her fluidity.

Anonymous said...

Agreed Couch Gymnast. And she needs to do something with her hands. Maybe it's cos she's wearing grips, but really, they look seriously odd. Maybe that is the worst wearing grips can look.

But yeah, very impressed with her tumbling.

Anonymous said...

Yeah she's denifantly improving, needs a bit more polish but at least she's headng in the right direction.

I think she can upgrade her combo passes and maybe eventually get a triple twist.

Her danc eis okay, a lot of arm flapping but anything is better than tht techno monstrosity.

All in all I like her. She's cute...and soooo orange.

Anonymous said...

She's got personality, that's for sure. I actually love the choreo - it fits the style of the routine without looking ridiculous and it didn't bore me as so many routines do these days.

However, I wasn't actually that impressed with her tumbling, its under-rotated and scrappy.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, Im not a fan. She looks like a lovely and fun-loving girl but her gymnastics bothers me. I only watched the first part of the beam routine- her feet and knees hurt my eyes.

I think she is skilled but messy and I love clean gymnastics.