Thursday, February 12, 2009

Achtung! Das ReaderBlog!

At last, a vlog from a reader. Actually, this one's more of a 'plog' (see: picture/photo blog) but the effort is greatly appreciated. Truly.

I await equally enthusiastic participants for this project. Don't be shy!

...anyone?

(ETA - After that special message, here's one from Gymnastics Victoria:


Gymnastics Victoria offers its support and well wishes for all our members and their families who have been affected by the fires. This is a terrible time and we, as a community, need to help one another.

I encourage all clubs/individuals to think about what they can do to assist. Suggestions which have come forward include:-

* Donate leotards, long whites, grips etc.
* Offer to sponsor a gymnast for a year/term
* Equipment to donate/lend to a club which has lost equipment.
* Other ideas are welcome.

If you or your club would like to participate, please complete the registration form here,
or contact Gymnastics Victoria on 9214 6020.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dude this totally made my week. Thanks a squillion for doing the editing and all for me, you did a rad job! It looks so great and I laughed all the way thru it, specially at the end with your little comments :D I love it! And it has already got some coveted attention on youtube that I shall tell you about on FB! :)

Brinds

Anonymous said...

I seriously want to send this straight to GA's email.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Brindi is so sweet! How could GA not take notice of an expressive face likt that? Love it.

Wolfie.

Anonymous said...

Awesome video :) Totally agree about our team spirit, and our gymnasts needing to travel... laughed at the endorsement. Re: bshfires, I'm sure lots of ex-gymnasts like myself have useless leotards hanging in their wardrobes... if only we could do a drive of some sort... Leotards are damn expensive.